Bridge Solutions is proud to offer our new Value-Added Services and Technology (VAST) product. By bundling together IBM®® software products, implementation and consulting services, education services, and support services, we provide our clients with a unique opportunity for a truly complete and well-rounded IT investment. By leveraging our core competencies and partnerships, we can provide a complete, unified IT experience that results in shorter time-to-market, quicker ROI, and a more streamlined experience for our clients from pre-sales to post-production support.
The VAST program bundles 2 or more of the following (pricing varies accordingly) Products, Services, Education, and support services:
Products (1 or more):
IBM® Sterling Order Management System (OMS)
- Sterling OMS provides clients the ability to collaborate with their entire supply chain while optimizing their complex business processes. It allows clients enhance services to customers and partners, identify fulfillment requirements at the line level, and provide single, comprehensive views into their supply chains. Sterling OMS provides industry-leading, out of the box solutions to drive flexibility and scalability within our clients' supply chain.
IBM® Sterling Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Sterling WMS solution enables clients to efficiently manage warehouse operations and improve visibility into their inventory. Clients expand their resource utilization through the built-in Resource Planner Module to manage dynamic labor and real-time demand fulfillment while maximization their space utilization, leading to leaner inventory models and lower costs.
IBM® Sterling Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ)
- Sterling Configure, Price, Quote transforms and automates your most challenging multi-channel selling processes-the configuration of complex products, services, and bundles-while hiding this complexity from your end users. Sterling Configure, Price, Quote allows business users to easily manage product and service configuration and pricing rules, and guides your prospects, customers, partners, sales, and call center representatives in selecting and validating products and services based on specific needs.
IBM® Sterling Business Integration Suite (SI)
- Sterling Integrator allows clients to leverage multi-enterprise collaboration through secure channel communications while streamlining their business processes and enhancing overall visibility and productivity. Sterling Integrator gives clients the tools necessary to quickly on-board new trading partners, bring new products to market faster with automated, coordinated processes, and boost existing channel productivity through stronger, more integrated partner communities.
- Sterling File Gateway
- Sterling Secure Proxy
- Sterling Connect: Direct
Implementation Services (1 or More):
Basic Implementation Package (Scaled to fit your needs and budget)
- Our consultants are integrated with your development team throughout the entire implementation timeline. We support clients' IT teams through the solution definitions, configurations, deployments, and testing stages. Clients immediately see increased ROI through our phased implementation approach throughout their project timeline. Our consultants are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions, and our Proof of Concept approach gives clients the flexibility in choosing the right approach. We outline and rapidly develop multiple scenarios that meet the business requirements. By providing POCs to our clients, it allows the entire team to make a collaborative decision together.
Performance-tuned implementation Package (May be purchased after the initial date)
- Our team works with you to drive process improvements from proven solutions and methodologies. We deploy the best possible solutions by leveraging best practices and industry standards to help our clients maximize their supply chain solutions. Performance is key, and our consultants architect solutions that meet our clients’ business requirements while enhancing and maintaining peak performance.
Basic Upgrade Package (if you already have an installation in place)
- Our highly-trained consultants have the specialized experience necessary to update and upgrade your order application solutions across multiple systems. We help extend processes to meet your line-level fulfillment needs, from delivery of goods to value-added services. Our architectural approach to providing clients with the best-matched solutions for their business requirements provides a common platform giving greatest in flexibility and scalability.
Educational Services (1 or More):
Educational Package (Local or remote, as needed)
- Part of our philosophy at Bridge Solutions Group is to work with our clients’ teams to architect the best possible solutions. As our consultants step through the implementation phases, they are synchronously training our clients’ teams to better understand how the application package represents their business requirements. Through seminars, one-on-one training, and granular design documentation, we prepare our clients to function on their own.
Educational Package Enhanced (Includes additional collateral)
- Sometimes a project requires more specific expertise, and at Bridge Solutions we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible advisors. Our Enhanced educational package delivers our extended network of industry professionals right to our clients.
Support Services (Only 1 – contact us for more information!):
Once our consultants help clients design, deliver, and deploy solutions to clients' production environments, we are committed to maintaining the level of support necessary to keep your business processes running efficiently. We currently offer three different levels of support to match your business needs.
Silver Support – (Work-week support services)
Gold Support – (24 hr work week support services, Includes proactive monitoring)
Platinum Support—(24x7 coverage, support services, all weekends and holidays covered)
Please contact us for more information.